When: 22.02.21 – 14.03.21
21 days online workshop that provides you with the strategic communication tools to sell your work with integrity – and raises your awareness of the psychology of visibility.
“I recommend this – it really reactivates your focus!”
“Truly inspiring – these tasks I can revisit again and again.”
“Do you sometimes feel invisible? Or feel like hiding from other people’s opinions? You just want to do your work. You LIKE your work – but all the “selling”-stuff is not really you.”
Karen Toftegaard has specialized in giving creatives the tools to embrace the vulnerability in putting your work in the arena. The tools to shine your work.
SHINE YOUR WORK gives you:
- 21 days’ focus on knowing and navigating both concrete communicationtools and the psychology of visibility.
- Every day you receive an email with a single task, a worksheet and a brief podcast.
- You’ll attend 3 x 2 hours live workshop on the 24.02 + 03.03 + 10.03 – 4pm – 6pm CET – including the opportunity to ask questions and learn from concrete cases (these sessions will be recorded and available after the session).
- Celebrational final live session on 14.03.
- You get access to an online community in a closed facebook-group
- You get access to order the Extraordinary model (including personal sparring).
Ordinary: 798dkk incl. VAT (107 Euro)
Extraordinary (including 3 x 30 minutes personal sparring with a focus on your work): 3.498dkk incl. VAT (470 Euro)
About facilitator Karen Toftegaard
Karen has been a cultural entrepreneur in Copenhagen for 20 years, developing cultural events, festivals and an award-winning outdoor gallery.
Currently working on the Digital First Performing Arts Festival – RE:LOCATION. Starting out in a municipal culture institution she later moved on to the large theatres Camp X and Republique. Since 2017 Karen Toftegaard has lead the creation of the international days at CPH STAGE, Denmark`s annual festival for performing arts.
Today Karen is the founding director of a PR company and of the production and promotion company WILDTOPIA. In 2018 WILDTOPIA initiated the first Nordic collaboration at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. In 2020 the company produced the DANISH showcase at Edfringe for the Danish Arts Foundation.
Besides her commitment to the performing arts she is a published author of the book “Use Your Creativity” (Brug din kreativitet, 2014) and a certified Shadow Facilitator. With a knowledge of how creatives sometimes struggle to get their messages across, Karen also works as a process facilitator and teacher – privately and in art schools. Currently she is working on the book “The Psychology of Visibility”.