21. October 2021: Live vs Digital – the new old debate (Online Session)
- The pandemic challenged the live component of performing arts and the sector has been pushed to embrace digitalisation at an even more rapid pace.
IETM’s (International network for contemporary performing arts) Lyon Plenary Meeting 2021.Wildtopia’s CEO, Karen Toftegaard, will be one of the Speaker on the session accompanied by John Ashford (Aerowaves, UK) and video artist Cinty Ionescu (Romania).
26. October – 16. November 2021: SHINE YOUR WORK – exclusive workshop for Arts Management Helsinki
28. October + 3. November 2021: PROTAGONISTby Digital Idiots (FI) – digital first co-production premieres at RE:LOCATIONS
5. – 29. August 2022: #DANISH showcase at EdFringe
8.-29. August 2021: #DANISH DIGITAL
- The Danish showcase at Edinburgh Fringe 2021 were presented by The Danish Arts Foundation and produced by WILDTOPIA.
7. – 31. August 2020: WILDTOPIA attends Edinburgh Festival Fringe and Edinburgh International Festival…
- ….producing #DANISH focus in collaboration with the Danish Arts Foundation – supporting, counceling and promoting Danish artists at Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- …collaborating with other Nordic organisations that are navigating Edinburgh Festival Fringe, like From Start to Finnish, Performing Arts Hub Norway, New Nordics Festival >>> NORDIC PRESENCE – see more right here.
28. November – 1. Dezember 2019: WILDTOPIA attends Istanbul Tiyatro Festivali
- Karen Toftegaard will be giving the workshop “Strategy for internationalization // Find you way of navigating the international performing arts arena” on 28. November 10.30 – 14.00. This initiative is fostered and supported by The Danish Cultural Institute.